Hi Ladies! Are you out of romantic ideas? Do you want to surprise your man with something new?
I know how much you'd love to have more romance in your relationship, but sometimes our man is not as creative and romantic as we’d like him to be; therefore, it's kind of "left it up to us" to add some romance to avoid routine. (Guys click here)
By us taking charge of it, he can also have the chance to enjoy romance and even get some ideas to romance you too!...
I brought to you here 10 great romantic ideas I found in the Michael Webb's book “101 Romantic Ideas”.
He’s Oprah love and sex expert, and his book is full of great ideas to add romance to your love life.
Remember that you can always spice up every idea to give romance a touch of passion. This way your man will be even more interested in romance.
You can mix it up! Sometimes you can surprise him with something very sweet and romantic, and some other times you can take romance to the next level and spice it up!
Take a look at them ;)
1) Greet your honey in bed, covered only in flower petals, and ask him to take every rose petal off of you with his mouth.
2) Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as "I Love You" When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!
If you also write "I Desire You"... It'll make him even happier! ;)
3) If your partner is going on a trip, pack a small present into the corner of his suitcase that he will find when he is away.
It could be a picture of you wearing sexy lingerie ;)
4) Create some love coupons that your partner can exchange for romantic favors. For example, you could have a coupon that reads:
This coupon entitles the bearer to:
One Foot Massage... Or a lap dance ;)
Use by 07/08/2045
Use a date many years in the future if you want to suggest that you and your partner will always be together... Or, use a date near today to get him very excited!
5) When you and your partner are enjoying a restful time away, organize to wake up early one morning and go to a scenic spot to watch the sun rise. This may seem difficult, but it is something which is definitely worth doing at least once. Seeing a new day being born is something really special to share with your partner.
6) Write a note saying:
"I thought of you today, and it made me smile"
Spice it up writing: " And... I can’t wait to make love to you tonight!" ;)
Leave the note somewhere where your partner is sure to find it.
7) Cook a romantic dinner and prepare a written menu for your mate. For dessert write “ME” or some other description to get him building anticipation all through the meal.
8) Do the dance of the seven veils. Wrap yourself with seven veils and put on some music and slowly and strategically remove the veils as you dance around him. Don’t let him touch you until you are done.
Remember... You don't really have to know how to dance... Just by taking off the veils slowly to reveal your naked body... will get him highly excited! ;)
9) Research your partner's favorite hobby and identify a gift that is really useful for him. The more specialized the gift the more impact it will have. Talk to his friends and family and use the Net to find the information you need.
10) Get out into the great outdoors. After a day of hiking, build an open fire. Sit by the fire with your partner, toast marshmallows and watch as the embers of the fire climb into the night sky...
If you finish the day making love outdoors... Even better! ;)
As you can see, romantic ideas it’s all about to let go your imagination and get creative. It doesn’t really matter what you do; the point here is to add variety to your love life and spend time together to rekindle love and passion.
Now like I mentioned before, I brought you these romantic ideas directly from Michael Webb's book: "101 Romantic Ideas" which is one of the four bonuses he gives you when you get one of his best sellers books: 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets.
I think it's wonderful he put these two e-books together because they complement each other very well.
You get great ideas to rekindle romance from "101 Romantic Ideas", and then, you get great sex tips, ideas, secrets and techniques to spice sex up from "500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets!"
I really recommend you to take a look at 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets because this is not only a great tool to add romance and improve your sex life, but also one of the best lovemaking books for couples!... It has great ideas for BOTH of you! :)
So... Feel free to share it with your honey! ;)
Connecting you with the best love and sex advice for a healthy relationship!
Like This Page?
Return to the top of romantic ideas