Hi Guys! Looking for romance ideas to surprise her? You found the place! (Ladies click here)
I know how much your woman craves for romance, but I also know how hard may be for you to find ideas to romance her.
Therefore, I brought to you here 12 great romantic ideas I found in the Michael Webb's book “101 Romantic Ideas”...
He’s Oprah love and sex expert and his book is full of great ideas to add romance to your love life!
Take a look at them ;)
... Oh! By the way guys... I know some of them may seem way "too sweet" but remember, the sweetest the better for her, so... just suck it up and buy the teddy bear! ;)
1) If she is going away for a few days, tell her that you are worried about her, so you have organized a bodyguard to look after her. Then give her a small teddy bear.
2) Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as "I Love You" When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!
3) While walking with your partner on a weekend getaway, pick up a smooth stone and say that you're going to keep it as a special memory of your trip.
Later, have a message such as "I Love Rebecca" engraved into the stone by a jeweler and give it to her.
4) On a special occasion, buy her eleven real red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet.
Attach a card that says:
“I will love you until the last rose fades.”
5) If she has to work late, take a lunch box and fill it with some of her favorite things such as chocolates, herbal tea, cookies, a small teddy bear.
Next, get a piece of paper and write "Michelle's Late Night Survival Pack"
Draw a big red cross below this and stick the paper to the top of the box. Tell her to open the box when things get really tough.
6) Leave a long stem rose where she will find it with a note on it saying: "Thank you for coming into my life."
7) Have flowers delivered to her workplace. She will not only enjoy the flowers but will also receive comments and attention from her office mates which will add to her enjoyment.
8) When your woman has had a really long hard day, run a hot bath for her. Pour some fragrant bath oil into the tub and gently bathe her from head to toe. Carry her into the bedroom. Gently towel her dry and tuck her into a freshly made bed with a kiss on the forehead.
9) When you have access to a spa, create a romantic atmosphere by placing some candles around the tub and some rose petals floating on the surface of the water.
As she enjoys the water, serve champagne and chocolate covered strawberries before joining her. (If you don’t have access to the spa, create your own spa in your bathroom!)
10) Invite your partner to go for a walk. Get a back pack and pack the following items:
A picnic blanket, a selection of fruit in small containers eg. strawberries, grapes, watermelon and kiwi fruit. Some cheese and crackers. Some sandwiches. A small tin of caviar. A half bottle of champagne and two plastic champagne glasses.
If she asks what's in the backpack, just say a jacket and some lunch.
When you find a romantic spot, ask if she would like to stop for a bite to eat. Open your pack and remove the items one by one to set up your picnic. The last item you remove should be the glasses and champagne.
11) Buy a box of chocolates and very carefully open one side of the plastic wrap so that you can gently slide the box out. Open the box and place a love note inside. Then slide the box back into its plastic wrap and reseal it.
12) Arrange a special day off from work.
Start with breakfast, go for a walk in the park, go shopping, have afternoon tea in a cozy cafe and finish off with a romantic dinner.
There you have them guys!
12 very sweet romance ideas to surprise your woman!
Now to be honest with you, as I read Michael Webb's romance ideas... I thought to myself... "Yeeah right... As if a man were to do that"... But then I thought... "However, I would die for a man who do something like that for me. He would literally melt me away and make me want to love him even more!... He would for sure get an incredible passionate reward that night!" ;)
I hope you get my point!...
Ok like I mentioned before, I brought you these romantic ideas directly from Michael Webb's book: "101 Romantic Ideas" which is one of the four bonuses he gives you when you get one of his best sellers books: 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets.
I think it's awesome he put these two e-books together because they complement each other very well.
You get great ideas to rekindle romance from "101 Romantic Ideas", and then, you get 500 hot sex tips, ideas, secrets and techniques to spice sex up from "500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets!"
I really recommend you to take a look Michael's book because this is not only a great tool to add romance and improve your sex life, but also one of the best sex books for couples!... It has great ideas for BOTH of you! :)
So... Feel free to share it with your Lady! ;)
Connecting you with the best love and sex advice for a healthy relationship!
Like This Page?
Return to the top of romance ideas