Hi Guys!... While to gain long term and permanent control over premature ejaculation, men need to learn how to last longer in bed by...
* Controlling their sexual response.
* Re-train their ejaculatory reflex to naturally last longer.
* Learn some other critical information about ejaculation control.
However, there are moments where a quick, in the moment fix is needed when getting too close to ejaculation.
I brought you here are a few techniques that can be used to instantly last longer and delay ejaculation, directly from Matt Gorden, author of Ejaculation Trainer.
1. Focus on short, shallow penetrations. This will stimulate the vaginal entrance, where the majority of a woman’s nerve endings are, giving them more pleasure. This will help women become aroused more quickly, which helps the man get the job done easier. Most importantly this will make it less stimulating for the man, effectively delaying ejaculation.
2. Slow down the pace and take some slow, deep thrusts. This will decrease how much stimulation your penis is getting while not having to stop intercourse. When you are deep, try grinding your hips and wiggling your pelvic bone. This will reduce your stimulation even more while still stimulating her.
3. Focus on your partner first before worrying about yourself.
By making sure that she has an orgasm first, a lot of the pressure will be released, allowing you to relax some and not be so overwhelmed, which can affect how quickly you climax.
4. If you do happen to ejaculate early, don’t get discouraged and stop everything.
Keep focusing on her and after a few minutes you will be ready for a second round. Most men last longer the second time around anyway and your partner will appreciate the extra attention.
5. Switch it up and have her on top. Your penis will be less stimulated from this position, allowing you to regain control again. Ask her to go nice and slow at first to extend it even longer.
6. There’s no shame in having to just completely stop and compose yourself. If you can, try to keep playing with her while you calm down so she is not left lying there. Also, if she is still getting pleasured, she is less likely to notice that you pulled out for a minute or two.
7. Put on a condom, not only do they immediately reduce stimulation to your penis, but they are a good safety measure. Women will also appreciate the benefit of there not being a mess afterward.
There you have it Guys!... While none of these are long-term solutions to relieving premature ejaculation, they are great quick fixes that can help you as you learn to control your arousal.
When it comes to quick-fix techniques, these are nothing compared to the 18 quick-fix techniques and other information to get over premature ejaculation and naturally last longer in bed, discussed in the Ejaculation Trainer.
This is one of the best source of information about Premature Ejaculation that I've found. I recommend you to go ahead and take a look a it because your best weapon against Premature Ejaculation is KNOWLEDGE!
Now, even if you don't suffer from it, the tips and techniques in here will help you to last longer... and, who wouldn't want that?? :)
Connecting you with the best love and sex advice for a healthy relationship!
Coming from Sex Tips For Men...Spice Sex Up › Sex Tips For Men › How To Last Longer
Coming from Couples Sex Issues...Spice Sex Up › Couples Sex Issues › How To Last Longer
Like This Page?
Return to the top of how to last longer